5 Things Meme
Since Raul was so “upset” (wink-wink nudge-nudge) that I didn’t mention him in yesterday’s W-5 post, I thought I’d steal a meme I came across on his blog (see, I DO read you). For the uninitiated, a meme is like the blog equivalent of a chain letter, except it just asks simple questions, and not for money to Nigeria, or e-mail forwards so Bill Gates will pay for some unfortunate kid’s new legs or whatever.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Living in Tsawwassen (near Vancouver), with my Mom.
2. Going to school at Kwantlen University College (Criminology).
3. Cooking in at least one (maybe two – don’t remember) different restaurants to pay for said edjamakayshun.
4. Waiting to turn 18 so I could take my PADI Divemaster training on the way to becoming a Scuba instructor.
5. Generally being an awkward first-year college/uni student.
5 things on my to do list today:
1. MLS Tour – It’s quite a short one this week, maybe that’s a good thing.
2. Attend an all-candidates luncheon here in Sooke, to hear what the mayoral and council candidates have to say.
3. Post today’s Horrible MLS Photo Of The Day.
4. Follow up on a buyer call I had yesterday.
5. Watch ER tonight with my fiancee.
5 snacks I love:
2. Crackers of almost any sort.
3. Those Japanese rice cracker snacks.
4. OH GAWD MACADAMIA NUTS.
5. Nearly anything sweet (cookies, squares, etc). I have a real weakness for sweets.
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a larger (but not pretentious) house on or near the waterfront.
2. Invest in rental properties or commercial properties.
3. Donate some money to local charities in the community.
4. Take a few months off work and take my fiancee around the world.
5. Have a huge party for everyone I’ve ever met. Internet people included!
5 places I’ve lived (for various lengths of time):
5 jobs I’ve had:
5 people I tag:
Your comments are welcomed and encouraged!
Just use the form or link below this post.
You can bookmark this post using the button below,
or get free updates using the big buttons on the sidebar!