New Look – Back and Better Than Ever!
You may have noticed some things have changed ’round here!
That’s right, 642Blog.ca is now known as What The Sooke?! I made the decision to move the blog to this new address a few weeks ago and have been working hard to get it all put together. I found out that moving a blog is nearly as complicated (and as much of a pain) as moving to a new house. Hopefully everything still works! So, what’s new?
- Theme. A fresh, clean look is what I was after. With no exaggeration, I must have perused hundreds of themes before deciding on this one.
- Logo. Jason from Inktvis Creative/DiscoverSooke did an outstanding job on both my blog logo and my new real estate logo, pictured below in the footer of the blog.
- Listings. I’ll now feature my listings on the blog – You can find them under the category ‘listings,’ oddly enough!
- More content! This whole exercise has been a lot of work and has really inspired me to put it to good use. I have some great ideas for articles and videos and I intend to post much, much more often than I have been.
- Easier sharing and subscribing. You’ll note that at the bottom of each post, you’ll find sharing buttons to share via Twitter, Facebook and several other methods (you can even print off the articles and frame them!)
- Featured Posts. Articles or listings of particular interest will now be ‘sticky’ and featured in a big featured posts slider on the front page.
I hope you’ll enjoy the new What The Sooke!? as much as I have enjoyed putting it together. As always, your comments are welcomed and encouraged – use the comment form, or send me a message here.