Sooke Real Estate Information Night – Come and Learn!
Get educated about buying and selling real estate.
Hear from three local experts about buying your first home, moving up, and more!
When: Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 7:00pm
I’ll be joined by Sooke’s dynamic mortgage team, Kerry Reid and Kari Stauble of DLC Modern Mortgage group. Our seminar will be a fun, interactive, and informative evening, arming you with the tools to bring your real estate goals within reach.
Topics covered will include:
- The application process
- What is a pre-approval and what exactly does it mean?
- Fulfilling conditions once approved by a lender
- Legal stuff, closing costs, and funding of the loan
- Mortgage Mythbusting
- Buying your first home – how does it all work?
- Incentives for first-time buyers
- Move-up buyers – selling your first home
- Finding properties
- Offers and Negotiations
- Closing costs
- Moving day!
Of course, we will answer all your questions and will be available for personal consultations after the event. So please, join us for some coffee and a treat and see what you can learn about real estate. Registration is free, but seats are limited, so please sign up today.
If you have any questions or prefer to sign up over the phone, just give me a call or text at 250-885-0512