Coming up this Saturday, January 12, 2013 is WordCamp Victoria 2013. If you are curious about blogging or how you can learn new skills and hear about new tools to blog better, WordCamp Victoria is where you want to be this Saturday.
I will be presenting at 2:00 and will be talking all about What The Sooke?! and how it has become a community resource while at the same time helped me grow my real estate business. No matter what business you’re in, a community blog can help you build it. Tickets are just $20 for a whole day of education and networking – great value!
My talk will be about 40 minutes with time for questions afterwards, and will cover:
- What is community blogging
- How can community blogging help build a business?
- Content – what to post and how to do it
- Balance between community and business content
- Expand your reach – get more readers
I hope to see you there!